Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Have I Hit the Big Time?

Well, they say you have hit the 'big time' when your critics come out publicly. Well, I don't feel like that is what happened necessarily, but my business model on eBay has been challenged previously. I guest editted for Craig Stark at Book Think, his 50/50 subscription issue #11. Boy, did this one stir up some controversy. You can read the public thoughts at his discussion board. The thread title is Question Regarding Newest 50/50 Newsletter.

Let me know your thoughts!

Power Sellers on eBay
Michael & Julie Anna Schultz
Collectors and consultants of fine out of print children's literature
Owners of Book Jewels for Children
http://www.BookJewelsForChildren.com

Email us at: Clan4God@rochester.rr.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home